Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

This is gonna be a really angsty post. Period.

Fuck spider lah.
Today's my half day, and everyone's busy with something.
What the fuck lah.
So I knock off at 1, and i've got nothing to do till 6.30pm.
Msged some people to go to town.
Then i seriously have no idea why in the blazing hells the people whom i msged, asked me to meet some other lantiu people.
"Oh go meet so and so, they're in town!"
Fuck lah like i give a flying fuck.

I msged you, not them right.

Yeah ok lah i know it was done outta goodwill cos u cant make it.
But u know what?
I dont give a fuck either.

Naohiah Knn ccb.

I'm feeling really fucked up now.
but, Im not blaming anyone lah ok.
And u guys sure tell me to "Relaxing" right.
Fuck it.

These are all empty rants lah ok.

SO just fucking let me swear here

Moral of the story?

Boredom eventually leads to angst.

Angst+++++++++++++



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home