Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I left my house at 10am this morning.

And returned 12 hours later.

Tired. ):

i realised that by hanging out with G, u can get alotta goodies.

Goodies like,
1) A "The Incredibles" keychain.
2) 1 cup of $1 chin chow. Plus she gave me half of hers too.
3) A self woven grasshopper, using a leaf she plucked from the plants outside a condo.
4) 4 Brandy Toffees.
5) 1 Biodot. which gauges how stressed up you are.

Sorry, forgot to add in one more. was only JUST reminded by G
6) After8 Choc Mints

hehe. thanks to her " CHAO FREE GOODIES. wont give u anymore after8s. grrrrr." (:

Thanks alot for all those stuff man. I really appreciate them. :))

lol. moral of the story : hang arnd G MORE OFTEN.

BUT, of course, being the nais guy i am, i walked her home from lantiu ubi to tampines. gagaga
altho i might seem stoned and all, i had a great time yea? ((:

Come to the fucking office and slack with me lah. PWEASE.

Oh speaking of that, anyone interested in a job?

Job scope : Coming down to the lantiu EMPTY office and just talk to me.
Pay is 2/hr. Its good shit ok. U get to eat chicken rice every hour.

OK fine. i'll just go dig up some of my ps games and bring it to play at the office tmr. ((:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home