Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, May 31, 2004

haha. life's bland for me nowadays. been gaming most of my time away. talknig to cheryl and jiahui online now. cheryl's telling me abt her sch and friends, jiahui that noob is tinkering with her ipod. heh. ben's getting along better with huiwen now. glad to know that he's feeling better since last saturday. glad to know that after god knows how long he's been trixxing, he's finally found the special someone. heh. and that feeling is way different frm being with other people. i still wanna see if u can still kao pei me abt being too loyal. haha its damn funny when he says this to me. "eh fysh, dun trix huiwen leh. plspls. i beg yuo." HAHAHA. wtf? i'll show u what she said nex tyme lar. u'll laugh. whahha. hm, hols are here. tyme to get my jeans. AT LONG LAST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home