Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

lol. firstly, i've gotta comment on the narrow minded-ness of people nowadays. u ask someone for the email of another person, and they assume u wanna buaya her, jio her, trix her. whatever. wtf does asking for someone's number/contact = to flirting? that is unless u're that kind lar. but if u're doing it out of sincerity, and just really wanna make new friends. i dun see anything wrong. lol not only that. she refused to give me the email, plus she commented abt one whole shit load of crap. fuck off lah. i dun need u to give me ur crap. stupid acsian shit. pls lar if i'm the kind who goes arnd asking for people's numbers, i wont be me. fucking hell u ask arnd lar. this is the first fucking time i'm asking for someone else's email. and that's because 1. she stays in the choa chu kang area, 2. i see her every morning in my mum's car on my way to school, 3. i've seen her arnd even before she came into pjc, and lastly, i juz wanna fucking make more friends cos pjc is one big fucked up graveyard. plus i've always been devoted to the one person. u've got a problem with that? sue me. "cos the best is fucking yet to be". ah well. i cant be bothered now anyway. i've been asking arnd, which is so not me. makes me seem like i'm so desperate, which i'm not. i'll just take things one step at a time. dun wanna seem like some desperate fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home