Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, March 11, 2004

lol oh yeah. did i mention that some stupid guy frm odac talked to me after getting back the AO chinese results? it went like this. I shall call him ODAC biatch.
ODAC biatch: Hey what did u get for ur chinese?
Me: oh i got a c5, how bout u?
ODAC biatch: Oh. i got an A1. *laughs*
Me: oh ok.
ODAC biatch: well dun be depressed, let u tell u something really inspirational.
Me: oh ok.
ODAC biatch: ok, i give u an apple, and can u tell me what u see inside the apple?
Me: erm..seeds?
ODAC biatch: yup, a lot of pple said seeds, but i can tell u my answer.
Me: which is?
ODAC biatch: I see an APPLE TREE within the apple.
Me: *thinks* right. ok.
ODAC biatch: yup so u see, that's the moral of the story. everyone has potential.
Me: yeah whatever.
and he went yakkity yak yak yakkity yak yak all the damned way to the busstop. really lar. i was condemned to listening to his nonsense. sigh..pj. fully fits my description of guai tai sch.
lol. ok. damn i wanna play Q-bert now. never fails to crack me up juz by suiciding the lil fella, or by touching a monster and watch him spout gibberish. HAHAHAHAH. @#%#^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home