Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, September 22, 2003

talking to her now..:) cos someone no more sms wor..k. juz finished talking to her. kinda irritated. dunno why. but i seriously need pple to comment on this. the conversation went like that.

me: okay so tmr i'll go to some corner of lot 1 to study by myself until u wanna eat dinner k?(cos she said i'll distract her)
her:huh..but like that u'll be so alone.
me:i'm okay la..i dun mind studying by myself.
her:den nvm la..we'll meet on thurs then.
me:but i told u its alrite.
her:dun wan la..so waste time for u.

fine. so the problem is i'll be wasting time "trying" to study. what nonsense? i'm wasting time studying? k la..i know i've not been studying and whenever i try to study i end up talking nonsense. but i'll be alone, and what's more the god damned promos are comin. i might be jokin about getting retained. but who in his bloody right mind would get retained anyhow?

oh well. nvm. had another interesting conversation today, or rather, "confrontation". it went like this.
Frank:*pushes roy* and said "ni3 hun4 na2 li3?"
roy: huh? i dun understand.
me:he means, "u zhup where?"
roy: *gives me blur look*
peter: oh, he means, "where do u fool around?"

HAHA. lol. might lose out some of the effect. better if said in person. heh.
argh. shall go do my work now. at least it'll douse my "irritance".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home