Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

lets see. today was a rather fine day. nothing much happened. but on my way home, a scene of children playing hide and seek under my block made me think back on my childhood days. when i was young, i was really carefree and boy was my life good. i've not experienced stress when i was young. in pri sch, all i did was sit in class and talk, yet i still get band 1s. yup, then after sch, i would go to my child care centre, where i would stay till my mum picked me up. i loved my friends there. everytime we had outdoor time, we would play catching.."boys catch girls" or "girls catch boys", or hide and seek. come to think of it, playing catching was free, yet exciting. unlike now, i've gotta pay to be excited. lol. i really miss those days, where everyday in my life was juz to look forward to playing catching. :) right now, if u were to go around asking pple " hey u wanna play catching under my block?" all they would say is "u siao ar?" or "so childish. grow up la". yup, that is what most pple would say. but for me, i'm game for anything. i'm a childish boy at heart actually. yeah..and i still watch cartoons every sat and sun mornings. lol. okay..gtg now..:) ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home