Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Have u ever felt that at one point in your life, all you wanted was to spend quality time with ur loved one? Just holding hands, and just walking slowly down a long long stretch of road..there's no need for any talking..for both sides already understand each other? Right now, if i could have one wish..I would just wish to walk with her down a never ending stretch of road..quiet, yet serenaded by the sound of crickets chirping. Simple isn't it? Yet it isn't so easy. Sometimes, simple things are the hardest to come by. I don't know how to make you trust me..I've tried to shun her, leave her alone and not talk to her. But yet..i can still see that u're uncomfortable. I really don't know how. You know what kinda person i am, and i mean EVEN IF i like someone, i'e always put faithfulness above like. And you know that. I really miss you, i really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home