Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Pretty uneventful week for me.

Wednesday was my first time going to Kuishin Bo at Jurong Point. My OC, 2IC and CSM wanted to treat the command grp to lunch. So about 15 of us wore smart four and stormed the place. Food there was....pretty alright. Though nothing spectacular. Jap food doesnt really excite me that much.

Pardon the sardonic tone for this post. Its mainly due to some events that happened today that really pulled my mood down.

To sum it all up,

Im sick of people doing half-fuck jobs.
Im sick of people telling me "no time to do servicing" when they're sitting in the office listening to radio.
Im sick of constantly nagging at people to get their paper work done.

if nothing, all NS has done for me, is to turn me into a old naggy granny.

Why do i have to shoulder all these responsibilities when everyone else around me doesn't even give a fuck?

Why am i getting the same pay as everyone around me, but im getting so much more shit than them?

how can i get the men to follow by example, when my own specs dont even have their own vehicle's interests at heart?

I'm really disappointed. And angry.

But yet,

I cant be angry at them, because they're like my only source of sanity in camp.

Today is the first time i actually showed them my annoyance/frustration instead of masking it all and talking to them nicely.

Whether they got it or not, i dont know. But here i am, wondering if i did the right thing by making a fuss.

Will this change their perspective/impression of me? I honestly dont know.

I reared my ugly head at the bunch of closest friends i have at the moment.


Did I do the right thing?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Lene said…

    i mean yea you are doing the right thing. well, come to think of it, if they do change their thoughts about you, then too bad. cause, work should not mix together with personal stuffs right?

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    haha yep that is true, but only to a certain extent imo.

    when working in the corporate world, yes this does apply because the people you work with doesnt necessarily equate to the people you hang out with after work.

    however, while in the army, it becomes a tad harder because the line between professionalism and friendship is blurred.

    thanks for the advice though. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home