Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

last day of the video production course today. i sure as hell am gonna miss the stay out lifestyle, even though it was only for 1 week.

still, it was a refreshing break from army life for me. though it still doesnt help that there's lots of saikang awaiting me back in gedong.

i wanna blog about some stuff, but i think i'd better not otherwise MSD will come and find me. its army related shit, as usual. about all the retards around us and the stupid things which they say.

Have you ever met someone so fucked up, just talking to them - or even HEARING his/her voice, irritates the hell out of you?

hahaha to get an idea of how he/she sounds, here're a few videos which SIMULATE his way of talking.






Fucked up man, seriously.


And it didnt help that I nearly had to redo the entire video editing 1 hour before the submission time.

How was that so? My files were all saved on the desktop of my editing comp, and the comp - upon being restarted cos it hung like horse's balls, actually deletes everything on the desktop. So GG, HG, NO-RE.

Luckily i exported a copy of the raw video from yesterday into a DVD, so i used that instead and made whatever minor additions i could to salvage the situation.

All the effects and shit that i did this morning came to naught though, and i felt really damn bloody sian 1/2.

Still got good comments about it in the end, so it cheered me up a lil. And i realised that although i couldnt show the rest my leet editing skeels, im still satisfied with myself for learning new things on my own - which i dont think were "BASIC".

Alright, enough ranting.

Saturday morning is tanning as usual! Followed by going to queensway to grab some sports gear in the afternoon. Evening/night time is still open for whomever! Need shopping kakis pls. (though i dont think anyone reads this blog anymore hahahha)

bed time! night! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home