Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, March 03, 2006

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAafadsf
sdfasdghfuiasdvg

im starting to see the irony as mentioned in darl's blog. -.-

oh well. glad phil and evie came over today. watched stephen chow mowies and makaned.
evie: paiseh man didnt know u couldnt take spicy stuff. respect man, for finishing the ramen :)

talking to evie about her trix now. HAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Nobody told me it feels so good
Nobody said you’d be so beautiful
Nobody warned me about your smile
You’re the light
You’re the light
When I close my eyes
I’m colourblind
You make me colourblind

4 Comments:

  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger evie said…

    hahaha..

    ok firstly, i am NOT TRIXXING ANYONE.

    secondly, we only watched one stephen chow mowie.

    KEK

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    u're not trixing but u're being trixxed. AHHAHAHHA

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger evie said…

    and dont worry about the spicy ramen. haha. i need to train my tolerance for spicy food anyway.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger ChR0 said…

    YAH OTHERWISE NEXT TIME UR DATE BRING U GO MAKAN VERY JIALAT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home