Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, February 26, 2006

4 jobs you've had in your life
Chak Moe's Laminate Wood Flooring.
A few short stints here and there.
Currently at Indochine.

4 movies you could watch over and over
Star Wars Ep. 3
LOTR Return of the King
Matrix Revolutions
Alien : Resurrection

4 TV shows you love(d) to watch
Friends
Simpsons
Jackie Chan Adventures. HAHAHA
Spiderman

4 places you've lived
Some HDB flat in Bukit Gombak
CCK FTW NOW.

4 places you've been on vacation to
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Australia
China

4 places you would rather be
Hawaii
New Zealand
Lala land.

4 of your favourite foods
Instant/Cup Noodles (Must be spicy.)
RAMEN
CHICKEN WINGZ
SHARK'S FIN. YAM YAM.

4 websites you visit daily
I visit everyone's blog lah.

4 tagged
My mom
My dad
My granddad
My grandmom


LUNCH TIME.
then i'll be heading down to my boss's bbq at her condo. KEKEKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home