Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

KAY 1X BLOG POST FOR ALL OF U

Got this cheap thrill shat from G

"Rules of the game:
1. post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. at the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment,"YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!"

1.people normally say im "dao" on msn cos i dont message people, or wait for them to message me first. well i aint "dao", i just go by this theory that if u want to or if u're interested in talking to me, u'll message me urself. otherwise, i'll just leave u alone cos i dont wanna intrude on ur lanjiao privacy.

2.i find myself liking people quite easily. no idea why. dont ask me why either. well of course im not that shallow as in i like people just because of their looks.

3.i fucking detest beetles. i once caught a beetle in those 50 cent capsule thingy, and then i left it inside for like 5 yrs. after the stipulated time, i found it and opened it, and the beetle was still the same. ok this was fucking april cos it was supposed to be about me, not the beetle. BUT KEEKLES WHO CARES.

4.ok i dont know if anyone knows bout this, but contary to my loud and active side when im with u guys, i become real passive and more of a listener when im with people whom i do not know. its uncomfortable really. but hey at least u guys know that im comfortable with y`all when u see that loud side of me. hehehe. u all love it dont u. HAHA

5.its really easy to tell who's the person that i like. think the opposite of this "fuck-spamming, naohiah-spewing, cheebye/lanjiao-hurling" fysh. that would give u a perfect engrish speaking and many many x l337 gentleman. yeah no shit. so if i suddenly stop swearing in front of you... heh heh heh.


ogay thats 5.
so imma tag 5 people now

EVIE
STELLA
PHILIP
EUNICE
KING KONG (HAHAHA)

DO IT OR IMMA SLAP U

1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Lysistarielle said…

    Through deduction I'm guessing you mean me. But I won't do it until you use my proper name. So there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home