Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, September 10, 2005

guess i made someone angry with what i said.
seriously, i didnt mean what i said.

it was just a casual remark.
"tell her fuck off :@" might seem really offending and all, but if i were to tell u that in real life, i'd have said it with a smile or grin.
on msn, people tend to take it at word value, so it might seem really rude.
my bad on that one.

if anyone were to come and tell me that so and so is really cute or hot,
my first reaction would be "ah yeah fuck off lah. lol"
the word "fuck", is like my most used vocab. anyone who knows me should know that.

maybe i should be more sensitive to other's feelings before i type something down.
i feel bad bout it, and i apologise for being so rude.

then again,
i dont want to mince my words before saying anything.
i dont want to think twice before hitting the enter key just because im afraid that what i've just typed might hurt someone.
i dont want to type something, and then edit it again so that it is soothing to the eyes.

im not trying to portray some "whatever. i dont care what u guys think" image.
i'll just type what comes to my mind. its as simple as that. no self censorship, no whatever.

so this goes out to anyone, and everyone.
if you dont like the way i talk, or express myself, be it swearing or anything.
here's a simple solution

dont talk to me.

then again, i'll try to be more sensitive towards the feelings of close friends next time. sorry again yea? lunch treat on me next time or something (:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't change, it's one thing to have a fucked up attitude, but it's another to be plastic. Not saying you have a fucked up attitude though, you've got awesome style!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home