Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

feeling damn sian these few days.

must be the withdrawal effects due to the lack of WoW.

but its alright.

because after tomorrow, i GET TO WOW ALL I FUCKING WANT.

HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT.

VERY.

come to think of it, my WoW's gonna expire.
gotta have to put aside 50 bucks for the gamecard.
teehee.

shant whine and bitch about those papers.

anyway, this band --> Bowling For Soup is kan nais lah.
light hearted rock songs > *
makes me happy and puts me in a head-banging mood everytime i listen to them.

Evanescence rocks too lah. just downloaded the album which has all their songs performed LIVE.
atmosphere was just so fucking good, i feel as if i'm there myself.

ok enough said. imma try to study for medsoc now.
frankly speaking, i just feel like going to school tmr, take the test, then chiong home to WoW.
yes i have no life.
lol.
WoW is my life. HOO-FUCKING-RAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home