Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, August 15, 2005

been slightly sick throughout the weekend.

thus that equates to = no work being done.

sorta skipped school today because there was only one pathetic lecture.
stayed home. but i STILL DID NOTHING. WTF.

anyhow, these few days would be really hectic considering all the work i've got undone. fuck man. and i thought poly life would be slack.

im left with 10 bucks for the week. well officially.
unless my mom gives me back the money which i used to buy my clothes.

ah well i've got nothing much to type now. whats going through my head now is games games and more games. :\ which isnt good. moreover my mum's watching some korean serial which i've come to like. man. when will i ever sit down to do my work.

anyhow, i read through my archives and i realised i wrote alot of emo posts last time.
so for today, im gonna end off with this particular post from September 2004

"One thing i've gotta say before i'm off to bed for the night.
Don't you realise when people think about r/ship stuff, it often gets them nowhere?
It puts them at a crossroad at which both roads lead on to nothingness.
So all i've gotta say is this,
When it comes to "love",
You don't try to be rational.
You don't go around discussing and asking your friends for opinions.
You don't have to feel confused or lost.
The moment you start thinking with your brain,
is the moment you silence your heart.
So take that cloth outta ur heart's mouth,
and listen to what it has to say.
Trust me,
Its what you really wanna do."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home