Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sitting in the office with my valentine on the outside.
Haw.
Listening to Something Corporate - Konstantine

Wonderfully composed, absolutely bittersweet song.

Thinking back, the only proper vdae i ever had was exactly two yrs ago.
14-2-2003
went to the zoo on that day. haha BUT we weren't together yet at that time.
The wallet im carrying and using is officially 2 yrs old.
The Zoo Ticket stub is officially 2 yrs old.
The lil cutesy note she gave me is 2 yrs old too.
Plus a cat on a heart which she gave me, of which is sitting in my glass cabinet, is 2 yrs old too.

Somethings, you just cant help but appreciate. Haha i dont know if u even read my blog anymore, but thanks for all the beautiful memories.

lol im such a sentimental sucker.

here's a snippet outta "Konstantine"

"and if this is what it takes
just to lie in my mistakes
and live with what i did to you
and all the hell I put you through
I always catch the clock
it's 11:11
and now you want to talk
it's not hard to dream
you'll always be my konstantine"


So right now, im just sitting here in my chair.
With everything or nothing going through my head.
Just building castles in the air.
Well, its time to move on ahead.


Happy Valentine's Day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home