Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Friday, February 04, 2005

Cockles.

Today started off like lansai.
I had only 3 bucks in my wallet.
My EZlink's broke.
i spent $1.80(cck to PL)+$0.45(bus) on public transport
Yay.
No moolah.
I only had Calbee Potato Chips for breakfast.
Which was, in fact, Really Very Pari Pari.
but who the fark eats potato chips for breakfast. but alv will say he does. i dunno why. but he does. :@:@:@:@:@
500 bux in the stinking atm but i cant seem to find an ATM ANYWHERE.
AND G HASNT REPLIED ME ON WHERE TO FIND ONE COS SHE'S STILL HAPPILY SLEEPING. :@:@:@:@:@
sian can. now i got no monies for lunch too. ):

gonna go to the john little warehouse sale later. hoho. gonna buy some uber l337 shirts.
btw i realised that Boredom+Hyperactivity+A lil bit of Angst= My current state.
Yeah, Fyuck you. ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home