Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, January 10, 2005

I hate retards.

Esp retards like the following.

This is an email i got yesterday at 9.41pm.

Singnet ClassAds
----------------
You have received an email from simon regarding the ad on "Job required" (Ref No: 847332).

NOTE: Contact simon at 90016110.

"hi jin yu,
i understand that u r looking 4 a part time job.can u provide me more detail about yourself n the time frame that u r available.looking 4 ward 2 hear fr u,bye 4 now!

Brought to you by Singnet ClassAds - http://classifieds.singnet.com.sg/. "


So i replied like this. Email sent at 3.18pm today.

"hey! im 18+ this yr, chinese male. Just got outta jc and gonna enter poly. So im free all the way till late april or early may. Can start work asap. hmm, working hours are flexible, but preferably from late morning till evening or night time. Do you mind if i know what job u've got at hand? I've worked at major exhibitions before, and the last one was Sitex 2004. Yup, thats about it. Oh do u mind getting back to me on my hotmail account? chromium15@hotmail.com Cos i rarely check this account. heh. Thanks a lot!"

And guess what he replied back. Replied at 8.58pm today.

"sorry,vacancy already fill.bye bye"

Keep in mind i told him to reply to my hotmail account. That cheebye ACTUALLY REPLIED back to my singnet account. And i detest people with screwed up english. Its a serious turn off for me and it pisses me off.

3 Words.

Fuck off fucktard.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home