Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

lololol. 1 pair of beige konverse shoesies for $16.67 thanks to xb and his yahoo auctions. kekeke. finally a pair of decent shoesies to wear with my jeanies. lolol. went town today and was walking arnd watching xb spend his monies like nobody's business. he bought like 3 shirts la. and i bought peanuts. fuck i want a job soon. anyhow, was at taka mac's, and saw jamie and ee perng walking past. went to play pool with em. and wtf. i only won 2 rounds. everyone pwned me. wtf? i won the inter primary sch championships kay. keke

anyway, here's a uber l337 joke for u. happened when i was at the crossing. i was kinda talking to myself actually.

me: why is it so dark?
me: *looks around*
me: oh cos i've been kept in the DARK. OMG.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BUTTSECKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home