Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, October 30, 2004

been busy gaming lately, so didnt update. lol. well ok here goes.

school's just about over on monday and i'm on my way to poly (MCM). call me a loser, dropout, whatsoever. i don't give 2 fucks. tell me that i've wasted 2 years and i swear i'll punch a hole through ur face. i am so fucking sick of all the stereotype and discrimination. if you think that jc dropouts are people of low intellect who cannot make it, fuck you. is that enough intellect to express my angst? unless u've been a retainee or something like that before, u are in absolutely no position to express ur "degrading" thoughts whatsoever. shrugs. fuck u all.

i'm gonna work during the hols and hope i get enough monies to buy my lappie. i've always wanted one. hur. and i can buy my ralph lauren stuff too. someone recommend lobangs to me. :
btw i left trix over at my aunt's place. dont worry yea. she has like, 5 cats. wtf.

Oh btw i've got Insaniquarium Deluxe (full version). Anyone who wants it juz drop me a msg on my tagboard or whatsoever.

Till next time.

(American Hi Fi- Art of Losing)

Hey ho let's go
I'm gonna start a riot
You don't wanna fight it
One two fuck you
Don't tell me what to do
I don't wanna be like you
Can't you see it's killing me
I'm my own worst enemy
Knock me down I'll keep on moving
It's the art of losing

kinda aptly describes what i'm feeling right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home