Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

When I look to the skies, something tells me you're here with me. You make everything alright. says:
ARE U A FOOLORIDIOT? I SAID FLYFREE4EVA
eat chikkins ba says:
LOL
When I look to the skies, something tells me you're here with me. You make everything alright. says:
DONT CHEW ON CHERYL
eat chikkins ba says:
wtf
eat chikkins ba says:
is wrong with u
When I look to the skies, something tells me you're here with me. You make everything alright. says:
OR U"LL BECOME A FAULKATION
eat chikkins ba says:
angela's toy
When I look to the skies, something tells me you're here with me. You make everything alright. says:
AND U CAN GET JAMMED LIKE A MINAH
When I look to the skies, something tells me you're here with me. You make everything alright. says:
AND EAT CHOCOLATES_LOLLIPOPS
eat chikkins ba says:
keke
When I look to the skies, something tells me you're here with me. You make everything alright. says:
AND DO THE MOONRACKER LIKE EVERYONE DOES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home