Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Monday, September 20, 2004

Throughout this year, so many people that I know have gotten together. Heh. I'm happy for you guys. Cheryl and Xuanbin are both attached to their first sweethearts, and yes, the feeling is wonderful. Ah, the reminiscence. Perhaps their happiness > my happiness whenever i win a gb game. lol. Alv that mofo has me to thank for the wonderful girl that he's attached to now. :D

My thoughts go out to cheryl and xuanbin especially. They've been through quite a lot ever since they stepped into jc/poly. Emotions that suddenly engulf you and tell you "HAY u're a woman/man now." R/ships are kinda hard to forgo in jcs or polys. Its like part of the sch's curriculum. I can still remember cheryl and xb still fretting abt r/ship stuffs, they telling me abt their problems and things like that. dont u think its funny that when people have problems, u can give them advice, but when its ur turn, u feel like u're at a loss? i'm feeling that way now. hmm ok. nvm abt that. this was supposed to be a happy post.

anyway i hope u guys persevere in whatever u do yea? altho i dun really have time to talk to u guys but hey, u're all always on my mind man. so dont worry and we'll catch up during the hols. i look forward to meeting ur other halves. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home