Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sometimes in life, we care too much. And it spoils the broth. I guess this is what's happening now. You know, I can just imagine ben's pain and anguish, huiwen's frustration, and since alv's her bf, I think he must be feeling pretty screwed up too. Question is, how did this whole thing end up like that? Very often, the unpredictable happens. And it not only affects the three of them, but also the people around them. I happen to be connected to all three of em. And right now, i guess I can't help but feel sorry. Yet, there's this feeling which I cannot describe. When Alv told me he was together with huiwen, I felt something. Something which I could not figure out even after thinking for the correct word for several hours. The fact that I'm sort of like a brother to both Alv and Ben doesnt make things easier. Personally, I dont think its anyone's fault. And I wont side with anyone. I just think this whole event was really sudden, so I only hope it'll settle down after a while. Ben's reaction was really expected, to me at least. If his blog is his outlet, let it be. If you'd ask me, one year down the road when Ben reads that blog entry again, he'll not be swearing, but smiling to himself. This is what I do now when I look back on my previous blog entries. This is part of life. So therefore what I am trying to say is, Ben's just feeling really cheated. But I'm not saying anyone cheated him. Just the feeling. So that's why he's ranting and swearing in his blog. Well, I'd have him do that than cut himself or, would you rather he call u up and swear in ur ear at 3am in the morning? So please, cut this dude some slack. He deserves some after all he's been through. After all, we all grow from our own experiences. As for Alv and huiwen, I'd have to say that its kinda awkward for me to talk to u guys now. Alv might have noticed that I was quieter when we walked to sunshine place recently. Huiwen, hang in there if you believe alv's the one for you. You're a great girl, and I like ur personality, but sometimes you go into things too rashly and end up hurting people, so the bottomline is just care about the things which you deem important for now, and set ur priorities right. I think ur life will be better if you have something to live for. :)
Ben, i hope u'll pull urself together like a real man and be magnanimous. People will respect you. And Alv & huiwen, I wish u guys all the best, and I hope after this whole thing has settled, we can all hang out together like buddies again. Peace out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home