Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Everywhere i go, i keep getting shit frm Christianity. Just yesterday, i got this pamphlet that had these words on the front. "PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS". lol. wassup. christianity going into reverse psycho now? i flipped it open, read it a lil. the gist was like, if u do not do this, this will happen to u, and that people now only use God in swear words. its kinda like, if u do not believe in God, u will go to hell. and the way they put it is really subtle. this is what i interpreted. "Hey (reader)! God is great! God can salvage your soul, IF u believe in Him! but if u dont, its alright! just that u'll go to Hell only. :)" how fucking pseudo. some assclown gave it to me at the Orchard Mrt station. I read it in the Mrt. I swore. I got out at Newton. I threw it away with disgust. Sorry lar but i see no point in joining a religion which coerces other people to join em.
Oh, did I mention I was Anti-Christ? Guess so. -shrugs- 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home