Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, August 12, 2004

sian. had tuition just now frm 8-10. was okay lar.
anyways, that's besides the point.
i was thinking just now.
and i realised that i'm the kind of person who reveals more of his true self in a friendship more than a relationship.
with my close friends, i'm more "myself", i crack lame jokes, i laugh out loud.
with the person i love, i'm the direct opposite.
people say "you should be true to the person you love"
i doubt so.
being true means replacing "hello" as "fuck u"
and whatever other vulgarities there are.
i guess there'll always be a lil psuedo-ness in r/ships.
as i was telling ben,
i've achieved the highest state of nirvana.
and that i've learnt to be completely sedate and emotionless towards most stuff.
well, thats bullshit.
i still care about the people around me.
only, sometimes i couldn't care less.
BUT, i still do. :)
and, as ben was saying,
its damn hard for girls to get me,
i dont know why he said that tho.
but i believe everyone's the same.
as long as u put in effort, its possible.
and if you get me, u get my loyalty too.
just like the esso driver loyalty reward points. keke.
hmm, actually i just think i have low Eq.
thats why i kinda suck at r/ships.
and thats why i'm more comfortable being good friends and stuff.
I appreciate my lifestyle now.
No committments and stuff except to studies.
but come to think of it, deep down,
everyone wants someone to share their feelings with
everyone wants someone to love and care for.
and in return, someone to love them too.
hmm.
i guess i gotta go off now.
to explore that uncharted territory in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home