Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Sunday, August 22, 2004

[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
wau
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
where did she get screwed at
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
how i know
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
she told me she went clubbing
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
k.
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
gl hf
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
fuck loh really lor
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
ya rite lar. maybe la.
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
i'm serious
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
she trix u la
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
she's feeling quite down now
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
wait
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
zhun boh.
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
HOW CAN SHE TRIX ME WHEN SHE"S CRYING ON THE FONE
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
oh
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
ok
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
fuck
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
sorry
Out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. says:
USE A BARBIE DOLL AND MAKE IT CRY ISSIT

[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
OK LAR CHEEBYE
[ 1 ] alvyn . here i go scream my lungs out says:
SORRY LA KNN HOW THE FUCK I KNOW RITE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. TRIX4U ALV. KEKEKEKKEKE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home