Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, February 21, 2004

keekles. my mum finally opened the door. thanks to my trix. =D lololol. yesterday was gunbound/haojian day lar. whole day was about gunbounding, literally. xb wanted to go pjc but i trixxed him. AHAHHA. OMGHI2U. so he came to my house to play gunbound lor. alv and him were like pigs lar. come and dirty my room nia. with all the sprite ice and mamies and shitty candied biscuits which alv tried to throw into the kitchens of the nearby block. so childish and deprived can. =\ nvm. lol. i had fun laughing as well. ya then went to kopitiam at 11. DONT ASK ME WHY. SOMEONE HAD A BRIEFING AT 11 CAN. LOLOLOL. then we all met there and had teh bing and haojianz. lol. and waffak lar stupid zw took my belt home can. see bye. i dunno how i'm gonna wear my pants to sch on monday can. =\. NVM GUNBOUND TIME. AHAHHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home