Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, February 19, 2004

juz finished playing gunbound. hehe. break i guess. gonna play again later. sekretly. =D hmm. come to think of it. i was wondering what the diff would be if i didn't retain.

IF I DIDN"T RETAIN:
I'd be in j2 now slogging on sch work.
I'd have no time for leisure stuff.
I'd be still stuck in the same dumb assed nerdy class with only angie and frank to talk to.
I'd turn into some pjc guai tai who'd be obessed with A levels.
Overall, No God Damned Stinking Life.


well. how bout if i retained?

I RETAINED:
I've got lotsa time for my own stuff. 1 more year in fact.
Sch work is still alright. Can still manage.
Got a new class, but sadly, still the same. Cos its PJC.
Overall, I'm still rotting in PJC.

BUT, fortunately, i made quite a number of NEW BUDS, mainly XB the gunbound biatch, Shanna the Lumberer, Zhiwei the "i seriously don't know what to say abt him", and lastly, Shujun the "Princess Pinkie".
Lol. thanks to them, i'm still alive. thanks to them, the first 2 months went past smoothly. thanks guys. u all add colour into my life. rock on. =) keekles2uall. lollerskates.=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home