Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Thursday, July 03, 2003

its been a few days since i last blogged..was busy with exams n stuff. and also had to put up with my mum terminating my pacific net pdu account. so now i'm using singnet. damn. so lets take a step back, and see how i "think" i did for my mid yrs. 20% of promos. hurhur.

Gp - Quite confident. spammed 5 pages of politically correct english. :D

Chinese "AO" - don't ask me why i'm takin this. I failed my higher chinese b-e-a-utifully with a D7. :P hmm, quite okay la..except for compo.

Economics - Quite bad. Mcq was okay. but essay part was like shit. didn't even know what i was writing. questions were dead easy, but i didn't study. my fault.

Chemistry - one hell l0t of red0x. REALLY lucky if i can pass.

Physics - shud be able to pass la. one hell lot of dynamics questions tho. fark.

Maths C - Don't even ASK. :)

Muahaha. that's all. i think outta the 20% i get 5 percent i'm happy enough. heh.

yeah, so today the exams ended. went out to town with angela, went to get liz's prezzie, then walked around for a while, then met jamie at Hmv. jamie suggested to take neoprint. so we went up to take. kaoz..damn hungry lorz..so i was like half sulking..haha..the pictures turned out good tho, jamie had a boogie on her nose n mouth, made her look like a doggie. :D hAHah, laughed my balls off. yupz, then walked to cine to have my meal. jamie wanted to eat bk. yucks. hate bk. :\ but nvm. lol. gotta give her face. heh. yeah then after eating, felt really bad. cos i spent 25 bucks already. shit larz. no money. a lotta pple still owe me money lorz.
knn. nvm. then went to walk walk. angela n jamie kept goin to those "girl" shops to look at stuff. so all i could do was follow. wah lanz, they kept on looking at bikinis n stuff. wth could i do. try em on? so i stoned down there. pretending to be interested. :p lololol. then went home l0rz..190 was farking crammed. stand until leg cram. ya..then reached home, had dinner, bathed, n now i'm sitting down in front of my com blogging. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home