Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

POP LOH!


- in 3 days' time.


Already brought most of my stuff back from the shithole, the next 3 days should pass by in a flash. Absolutely can't wait for my block leave/genting/sentosa getaways! For those who would like to meet up with a tanned/hunky/awesomesauce man, please do feel free too!


As usual, everyone dreads the day they first step into Tekong, but also dreads the day they take their last step on Tekong soil. Same goes for me.


I'll miss the people for sure, my section mates especially. I'll miss the bed for sure, I've gotten so used to it! I'll miss the area cleaning together, all the stand by _____, and all the shit we've gone through together.


No matter where we go, or whether we still talk to each other after that, I'll still be able to recall these fond memories whenever I look at my platoon photos.


Speaking of which, here's some to share!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home