Fysh tails. (pun pun)

Saturday, November 20, 2004

lol. had a great time chilling out with the krew today. damn hohsei. i've always liked this kinda shat. just sit down, and talk cock. sibei song.

anyway earlier just now when me and ju were at yoshinoya, there was this guy(taiwanese, according to ju) who came up to me and wanted to read my fortune. so basically here's what he said, translated in english.

"your luck's not bad. but ni you2 shou3 hao4 xian2 (damn slack). then something about my 1st or 2nd r/ships will certainly fail." and some shat. then he asked me again if i wanted my fortune told. but by then i was so fucking freaked out i declined.

why was i freaked out? u may ask. well. i dont know about the luck part, but the slack part is definitely spot on. i mean, anyone's 1st impression of me would portray me as some studious nerd. but that guy just looked at me and said im a slacker. wtf?

okay lah and the 2nd part was correct too. my 1st r/ship kinda fell apart. so i was astounded. who wouldn't?

and just when i thought he's gonna spout more words of wisdom, he said
"Mrt zai na li? (where's the mrt)"
lol.

but seriously this was one freaky experience. i feel like as if my soul just came out to say hello to him. well, perhaps this has changed my viewpoint on life a wee bit. -shrugs-

anyway i love ITE people. people like lOvElY87. lol. this REALLY portrays how ite-ish they really are. sometimes i really pity jamie for having to put up with real life retards. people like darlie and lOvElY87 ought to be ostracized and shot dead on the spot. Its people like them we can do without.

Did i say "people"?
Sorry.
I meant, "Retards."
But eggtard(t)s are yummy tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home